Online Conference 2021: Australia & New Zealand – The economic and policy outlook
On 22nd April, we will be hosting a special online version of our annual Australia & New Zealand conference, in which economists from across our services will assess the economic and policy outlook for the two countries as they emerge from the pandemic. Group Chief Economist Neil Shearing will be joined by Senior Australia & New Zealand Economist Marcel Thieliant, Senior Markets Economist Oliver Jones and Chief Commodities Economist Caroline Bain for a wide-ranging discussion, including:
- How the RBA and the RBNZ will respond as activity recovers;
- The risks to financial stability from surging house prices;
- What China’s newest Five-Year Plan means for demand for Australian commodities;
- The implications of China-Australia trade tensions;
- What global recovery means for Australian and New Zealand financial markets.
Time: 0800 BST/1500 SGT/1700 AET, Thursday 22nd April.
Please click here to register.