Melbourne Conference 2020
Our agenda will cover key issues for investors, including:
- Whether the global economy will recover in 2020 and, if so, which economies will lead and which fall behind.
- The next steps for the world’s major central banks, including the Fed, ECB and BoJ.
- Why Australia will be the next to embrace QE.
- Whether a lasting end to the trade war is possible, and the implications of economic decoupling between the US and China.
- Rising debt, decelerating trend growth and the options left to deal with them for Chinese policymakers.
- Why globalisation appears to have stalled, and what comes next.
- How Asia would fare in a less open global economy.
Speakers will include our Group Chief Economist, Neil Shearing, and Chief Asia Economist, Mark Williams.