Boston Conference 2020
Our agenda will cover key issues for investors, including:
- The impact of the US elections on the economy and markets.
- How quickly China’s economy will bounce back from the coronavirus?
- Whether a lasting end to the trade war is possible.
- Is high inflation or deflation the bigger threat?
- Will low rates inevitably create new asset price bubbles?
Speakers will include our Group Chief Economist, Neil Shearing, Chief North America Economist, Paul Ashworth, and Chief Asia Economist, Mark Williams.