US Housing Market Outlook
This quarterly publication acts as a bridge between the world of macroeconomics and detailed aspects of the housing market. It provides an analysis of the economic background to the housing and home building markets, including assessments of housing market values, investment returns, and forecasts for the future, including regional and industry analysis.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 16 October, 2020 in Home sales to fall as inventory runs out
- 23 July, 2020 in Lack of inventory to weigh on home sales recovery
- 21 April, 2020 in Home sales to drop to record lows
- 20 December, 2019 in Low mortgage rates will give housing starts a boost
- 4 October, 2019 in Tighter credit conditions rule out sales recovery
- 28 June, 2019 in Fall in mortgage interest rates won’t spark recovery
- 4 April, 2019 in Economic slowdown to weigh on housing market
- 21 December, 2018 in Mortgage interest rates set for steady decline
- 28 September, 2018 in Housing market slowdown to persist
- 22 June, 2018 in Shortage of labour and materials will thwart builders
- 20 March, 2018 in Tight markets support house price and rental growth
- 22 December, 2017 in Housing starts and home sales show signs of life