UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 May, 2020 in Mortgage holiday extension cuts chance of crash
- 15 May, 2020 in How will eased lockdown affect property development?
- 13 May, 2020 in The housing market won’t thaw overnight
- 11 May, 2020 in Can lockdown house price data be trusted?
- 5 May, 2020 in Mortgage holidays surge to two million
- 29 April, 2020 in House prices to fall, but not crash
- 21 April, 2020 in Do funding spreads signal a credit crunch?
- 3 April, 2020 in What does the housebuilder share slump tell us?
- 27 March, 2020 in Housing market placed on ice
- 25 March, 2020 in Demand shock to hit rents in 2020
- 20 March, 2020 in How low will mortgage interest rates go?
- 18 March, 2020 in Housing transactions to fall sharply
1-12 of 428 of 36