UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 27 March, 2020 in Housing market placed on ice
- 25 March, 2020 in Demand shock to hit rents in 2020
- 20 March, 2020 in How low will mortgage interest rates go?
- 18 March, 2020 in Housing transactions to fall sharply
- 6 March, 2020 in Coronavirus likely to cut short the housing recovery
- 2 March, 2020 in The economic consequences of the coronavirus
- 25 February, 2020 in London house price revival unlikely to last
- 21 February, 2020 in Are leading indicators of sales still reliable?
- 14 February, 2020 in When will the post-election sugar rush end?
- 3 February, 2020 in Rising owner occupation reflects housing policy
- 10 January, 2020 in Could lower for longer rates boost house prices?
- 16 December, 2019 in Our outlook for housing in 2020
1-12 of 420 of 35