UK Housing Market Chart Book
This monthly publication contains a round-up of all the latest economic news in the UK housing market, makes sense of contradictory signals, and discusses how this its in with our forecasts of the market.
- Identify current trends in the housing market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities using our independent forecasts.
- 25 September, 2020 in London housing recovery falls behind
- 16 September, 2020 in V-shaped housing recovery emerges
- 11 August, 2020 in Housing market turns the corner
- 1 July, 2020 in London prices leap from boom to bust
- 10 June, 2020 in Housing market on a knife edge
- 20 May, 2020 in Gradual thaw for the housing market
- 8 April, 2020 in London Housing Chart Book: Staring into the abyss
- 13 March, 2020 in Housing recovery to be cut short
- 6 February, 2020 in Signs of a Boris bounce
- 20 December, 2019 in London Housing Chart Book: Downward price pressures ease in London
- 9 December, 2019 in A subdued end to the year for housing
- 8 November, 2019 in Fresh dip in activity
1-12 of 209 of 18