UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 27 March, 2020 in A completely new type of recession
- 26 March, 2020 in Government support package for self-employed
- 26 March, 2020 in Bank will do more if financial stresses worsen
- 25 March, 2020 in The fiscal cost of the coronavirus crisis
- 25 March, 2020 in Will the pound recover?
- 24 March, 2020 in Unemployment rate to rise by less than in the GFC
- 20 March, 2020 in Gov’t pays about £110bn to stop unemployment rising
- 20 March, 2020 in High frequency indicators start to show virus impact
- 19 March, 2020 in BoE forced into more emergency action by market stress
- 17 March, 2020 in Gov’t package cuts chances of financial crisis
- 17 March, 2020 in What more can the Bank of England do?
- 17 March, 2020 in Gov’t needs to step in to confine big hit to GDP to Q2
1-12 of 1641 of 137