UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 16 November, 2020 in How much slack is there in the labour market?
- 11 November, 2020 in Bank of England won’t push back against higher gilt yields
- 11 November, 2020 in Bank of England not out of QE firepower
- 10 November, 2020 in The economic upsides of a vaccine
- 5 November, 2020 in Our new forecasts in full
- 5 November, 2020 in Extra £150bn of QE unlikely to be the last expansion
- 3 November, 2020 in Temporary lockdown to leave a permanent economic hole
- 20 October, 2020 in Government support for employment fading
- 20 October, 2020 in Negative interest rates – will they or won’t they?
- 15 October, 2020 in Circuit breaker lockdown would reset the recovery
- 5 October, 2020 in Consumers misery is largely justified
- 24 September, 2020 in Extra fiscal support to cushion the blow, but not eliminate it
1-12 of 1709 of 143