UK Data Response
This short publication offers an instant response to incoming data.
- Receive independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how the latest developments relate to historic trends.
- Identify the implications for policy and financial markets.
- 15 July, 2020 in Consumer Prices (Jun.)
- 14 July, 2020 in Monthly GDP & International Trade (May)
- 6 July, 2020 in IHS Markit/CIPS All-Sector PMI (Jun.)
- 30 June, 2020 in Quarterly National Accounts & Balance of Payments (Q1)
- 29 June, 2020 in Money & Credit (May)
- 29 June, 2020 in EC Economic Sentiment (Jun.)
- 23 June, 2020 in IHS Markit/CIPS Flash PMIs (Jun.)
- 19 June, 2020 in Retail Sales (May)
- 19 June, 2020 in Public Finances (May)
- 17 June, 2020 in Consumer Prices (May)
- 16 June, 2020 in Labour Market (Apr./May)
- 12 June, 2020 in Monthly GDP & International Trade (Apr.)
1-12 of 2742 of 229