Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 31 July, 2020 in No sign of let-up in Nordic retail recovery
- 24 July, 2020 in Unpicking Sweden’s labour data; DNB to cut again
- 17 July, 2020 in SNB makes its case (again)
- 10 July, 2020 in Upside risk to forecasts is building
- 3 July, 2020 in Perky PMIs and a Riksbank surprise
- 26 June, 2020 in Nordic consumers making up for lost time
- 19 June, 2020 in Revised forecasts; policy stasis; football is back!
- 12 June, 2020 in Sweden is weathering Covid comparatively well
- 5 June, 2020 in SNB gets the chance to regroup; Norway picking up
- 29 May, 2020 in Repo rate cut in the pipeline
- 22 May, 2020 in “Personae non gratae” Swedes; Swiss franc falls
- 15 May, 2020 in Norway rips up the fiscal rule book
1-12 of 109 of 10