Nordic & Swiss Economics
Nordic & Swiss Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in No inflation scare in Scandinavia or Switzerland…
- 4 June, 2021 in Riksbank not marvelling at proposed Act changes
- 28 May, 2021 in Swiss seven-year itch; lots to ponder at the Riksbank
- 21 May, 2021 in Denmark nears normality, but the pigs are porkier
- 14 May, 2021 in A lexical examination of the Riksbank’s minutes
- 7 May, 2021 in Higher Sweden forecast, Denmark’s “Hamlet” moment
- 30 April, 2021 in Riksbank to embrace partial QT in ‘23; Swiss KOF 🚀
- 23 April, 2021 in Swiss President to use his mojo, but not like BoJo
- 16 April, 2021 in No AZ jabs please, we’re Danish
- 9 April, 2021 in Switzerland gets a clean report card from the IMF
- 1 April, 2021 in Manufacturing to cushion blow from rising virus cases
- 26 March, 2021 in Denmark charts new course as the SNB steams ahead
1-12 of 152 of 13