Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Middle East & North Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 October, 2021 in Lebanon and Tunisia face a tough task to tackle crises
- 14 October, 2021 in Egypt and UAE inflation, OPEC+, austerity in Algeria
- 7 October, 2021 in OPEC+ fallout, Oman’s upgrade, TUI cancellations
- 30 September, 2021 in Oil rallies, Bahrain VAT hike, Tunisia gets a new PM
- 23 September, 2021 in Qatar gas, Morocco FX purchases, Tunisian turmoil
- 16 September, 2021 in Lebanon finally gets a government, Saudi education plans
- 9 September, 2021 in Algosaibi deal, Egypt and COVID, UAE Projects of the 50
- 2 September, 2021 in OPEC+ on track, UAE eases restrictions with Expo in sight
- 26 August, 2021 in Egypt’s COVID outbreak, Tunisia’s president tightens grip
- 19 August, 2021 in Gulf and oil prices, Egypt remittances, PIF’s Call of Duty
- 12 August, 2021 in Russians return to Egypt, Saudi budget deficit narrows
- 5 August, 2021 in UAE vaccine rollout, Egypt and Oman subsidy reversals