Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting MENA economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 September, 2021 in Central Bank of Egypt keeps rates on hold for now
- 15 September, 2021 in Jordan’s public finances a cause for concern
- 7 September, 2021 in Saudi economic recovery hits a bump in the road
- 2 September, 2021 in Morocco’s recovery to surprise on the upside
- 16 August, 2021 in A dive into Saudi Arabia’s balance of payments
- 6 August, 2021 in Egypt: rate cuts still on the cards
- 29 July, 2021 in Saudi economy picking up pace
- 26 July, 2021 in Tunisia: political turmoil further raises debt risks
- 1 July, 2021 in Saudi inflation to slump, risks lie to the downside
- 29 June, 2021 in Saudi recovery gathering pace
- 21 June, 2021 in The latest on COVID-19 and vaccines in MENA
- 18 June, 2021 in Egypt: rates to remain on hold until Q4
1-12 of 753 of 63