Middle East & North Africa Economics
Middle East Chart Book
Key Data Summary
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 31 July, 2020 in Fresh virus outbreaks to hinder economic recoveries
- 24 June, 2020 in End of lockdowns unlikely to lead to rapid recovery
- 28 May, 2020 in Economic impact of coronavirus not easing up
- 30 April, 2020 in Coronavirus measures and low oil prices take their toll
- 27 March, 2020 in Virus measures may limit spread but recession lies ahead
- 25 February, 2020 in Dubai concerns start to mount
- 29 January, 2020 in Gulf tightening the purse strings
- 17 December, 2019 in Political troubles casting a shadow
- 25 November, 2019 in Aramco IPO looks set to underwhelm
- 29 October, 2019 in Regional slowdown worsens
- 30 September, 2019 in Political risks return to the fore
- 15 August, 2019 in Further signs of a slowdown in the Gulf
1-12 of 114 of 10