Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 September, 2021 in Is high inflation here to stay in Latin America?
- 10 September, 2021 in Peru: BCRP stepping up pace of tightening
- 1 September, 2021 in Brazil’s drought adds to inflation and fiscal risks
- 1 September, 2021 in Chile’s central bank stepping on the brakes
- 26 August, 2021 in Brazil: could a savings drawdown lift the recovery?
- 18 August, 2021 in Colombia: BanRep to hike despite Q2 GDP drop
- 13 August, 2021 in Banxico’s tightening cycle progressing slowly
- 9 August, 2021 in What our commodity forecasts mean for Latin America
- 5 August, 2021 in Brazil: further hikes in store as inflation concerns build
- 15 July, 2021 in Chile: start of a long but gradual tightening cycle
- 1 July, 2021 in Peru: Lessons from Humala’s presidency
- 25 June, 2021 in Banxico: surprise hike a sign of things to come
1-12 of 1436 of 120