Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 5 August, 2022 in New “superminister” no saviour for Argentina’s woes
- 4 August, 2022 in Copom’s tightening cycle drawing to a close
- 15 July, 2022 in We think the Mexican peso will fall further
- 14 July, 2022 in Inflation near a peak, but little comfort for central banks
- 5 July, 2022 in Chile’s economy heading into choppy waters
- 4 July, 2022 in Goodbye Guzmán, hello crisis
- 24 June, 2022 in Banxico’s tightening cycle shifts up a gear
- 23 June, 2022 in Copom: revisiting the 2015-16 playbook
- 21 June, 2022 in The Codelco strike threat, Chile and the copper price
- 20 June, 2022 in Colombia: First thoughts on Petro’s victory
- 16 June, 2022 in Inflation & fiscal risks pushing Copom to tighten further
- 13 June, 2022 in Chile’s current account deficit flashing red
1-12 of 1498 of 125