Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Latin Amerian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 23 September, 2020 in Dim outlook for Argentina’s crushed economy
- 22 September, 2020 in Brazil’s food inflation spike won’t trouble the BCB
- 17 September, 2020 in Brazil: Selic rate to stay low for longer than most expect
- 14 September, 2020 in Four questions on Peru’s (latest) political crisis
- 10 September, 2020 in Chile: Stronger recovery to keep BCC on the side-lines
- 9 September, 2020 in What to make of Mexico’s 2021 budget
- 8 September, 2020 in Brazil’s Covid crisis: over the worst?
- 2 September, 2020 in Peru in dire straits, but reasons for cautious optimism
- 1 September, 2020 in A closer look at Argentina’s debt deal
- 19 August, 2020 in Brazil’s recovery set to weaken
- 18 August, 2020 in Weaker Mexican inflation to drive more Banxico cuts
- 17 August, 2020 in Colombia: fledgling recovery may already be stalling
1-12 of 1380 of 115