Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 February, 2021 in Banxico staying put, Brazil’s Petrobras mess
- 19 February, 2021 in Mexico’s blackouts, Argentine policymaking woes
- 12 February, 2021 in BCB outlook, Chile’s vaccine drive, Ecuador’s election
- 5 February, 2021 in Ecuador votes, Brazil risks easing, Banxico to cut
- 29 January, 2021 in Copom’s hawks, Brazil’s Speaker, truckers’ strike
- 22 January, 2021 in Ecuador default risks, Brazil’s political problems
- 15 January, 2021 in Brazil’s new virus variant, Chile’s FX intervention
- 8 January, 2021 in Jabs arriving as second waves hit
- 18 December, 2020 in Vaccine plans and politics, Cuba libre-lisation
- 11 December, 2020 in New faces at Banxico, BanRep and Brazil’s Congress
- 4 December, 2020 in Brazil’s recovery, two years of Amlo
- 27 November, 2020 in Mexico’s current account surplus, Brazil payrolls
1-12 of 137 of 12