Latin America Economics
Latin America Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Latin America, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in Peru turmoil, Chile’s lockdown, hawks & doves
- 4 June, 2021 in Peru & Mexico elections, (another) Argentine default?
- 28 May, 2021 in Banxico sets a high bar for hikes, new virus worries
- 21 May, 2021 in Chile’s constitution shock, Colombia’s downgrade
- 14 May, 2021 in Chile votes, Copom’s hawks
- 7 May, 2021 in COP drop, commodity price rally to the rescue?
- 30 April, 2021 in Colombian protests, vaccine wrap-up
- 23 April, 2021 in Chile pension withdrawals, Brazil’s budget woes
- 16 April, 2021 in Brazil’s budget imbroglio, Andean election surprises
- 9 April, 2021 in Peru & Ecuador votes, Banxico’s doves, rising virus cases
- 1 April, 2021 in Chile rate hikes on the horizon, Brazilian payrolls
- 26 March, 2021 in Copom’s rosy growth view, Buenos Aires bonds
1-12 of 152 of 13