Japan Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Japanese economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 28 February, 2020 in Coronavirus starting to take a toll
- 21 February, 2020 in Bank of Japan to stick to its guns
- 14 February, 2020 in Debt sustainability, early evidence of coronavirus drag
- 7 February, 2020 in Impact of coronavirus on industry, workstyle reforms
- 31 January, 2020 in Abe nominates reflationist, Japanification, coronavirus
- 24 January, 2020 in Wuhan virus threat, BoJ’s forward guidance
- 17 January, 2020 in FSA’s sweeping reforms, BoJ cuts regional assessment
- 10 January, 2020 in Diminishing capacity shortages won’t prompt rate cuts
- 3 January, 2020 in GDP still likely to shrink this year
- 20 December, 2019 in BoJ back in its comfort zone as 2020 approaches
- 13 December, 2019 in Bank of Japan on prolonged hold
- 6 December, 2019 in Falling profits, fiscal stimulus inflation
1-12 of 524 of 44