Bank of Japan Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication is released ahead of the Bank of Japan’s monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 14 January, 2020 in Chances of policy easing diminishing
- 16 December, 2019 in Bank to remain on hold for foreseeable future
- 24 October, 2019 in Bank to keep policy rates unchanged
- 12 September, 2019 in Bank to stick to its guns
- 23 July, 2019 in Bank to extend forward guidance
- 12 June, 2019 in Bank won’t ease policy anytime soon
- 17 April, 2019 in Bank to remain on the side lines
- 5 March, 2019 in Hurdles for further easing are high
- 16 January, 2019 in Tightening remains a distant prospect
- 12 December, 2018 in Speculation about policy tightening premature
- 24 October, 2018 in Sales tax hike is the nail in the coffin to tighter policy
- 13 September, 2018 in Board getting more concerned about economic outlook
1-12 of 136 of 12