India Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in India, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 28 February, 2020 in Gold price rally won’t hurt external position
- 21 February, 2020 in Trump trip, the “tunnel of testing trade-offs”
- 14 February, 2020 in BJP policy shift unlikely despite Delhi election loss
- 7 February, 2020 in Shifting policy stimulus, PMIs, coronavirus
- 31 January, 2020 in Fiscal policy to do heavy lifting, trade deal scepticism
- 24 January, 2020 in FDI inflows likely to rise further
- 17 January, 2020 in Stagflation concerns are overdone
- 10 January, 2020 in Fiscal stimulus increasingly likely
- 3 January, 2020 in Oil price risks manageable for now
- 20 December, 2019 in Vegetable prices still rising, populism risk grows
- 13 December, 2019 in Bankruptcy code improved, NBFC relief
- 6 December, 2019 in Over to you, finance ministry
1-12 of 85 of 8