India Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a compact yet comprehensive overview of the key upcoming events and our core forecasts for India over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Make informed strategic / investment decisions.
- 8 April, 2021 in Surge in infections a risk to the recovery
- 11 January, 2021 in On the road to recovery
- 1 October, 2020 in Dire outlook will prompt further monetary easing
- 7 July, 2020 in The long road back to normality
- 2 April, 2020 in Slowest growth in four decades
- 9 January, 2020 in The road to recovery
- 8 October, 2019 in Stimulus to drive rebound in growth
- 9 July, 2019 in Policy loosening risks stoking inflation
- 15 April, 2019 in Slower growth after the election
- 10 January, 2019 in Election will be turning point for the economy
- 11 October, 2018 in Rapid growth to continue for a while yet
- 5 July, 2018 in Strong growth likely in run-up to election
1-12 of 12 of 1