Global Markets Update
This frequent, typically single-page, publication contains in-depth analysis of the latest important developments affecting equities, bonds and currencies.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2021 in Revising down our forecast for Swiss equities
- 15 April, 2021 in Assessing the market implications of an SDR allocation
- 9 April, 2021 in We expect bond yield divergence to favour the USD
- 8 April, 2021 in Some market implications of central banks going “green”
- 26 March, 2021 in New forecasts for EM assets and currencies
- 26 March, 2021 in Revising up our forecast for the US dollar
- 24 March, 2021 in We now forecast further increases in DM bond yields
- 19 March, 2021 in We now think the 10-year Treasury yield will rise further
- 17 March, 2021 in Brazil’s stock market may continue to underperform
- 16 March, 2021 in Bond yields and the outlook for DM equities
- 12 March, 2021 in What to make of higher FX-hedged Treasury yields
- 11 March, 2021 in China’s markets may diverge from those elsewhere
1-12 of 1174 of 98