DM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major developed asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
Receive concise explanatory analysis.
Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 September, 2020 in Rising Covid-19 cases pose a risk to our forecasts
- 4 September, 2020 in Core markets remain calm despite equity volatility
- 21 August, 2020 in We think further falls in real yields will help risky assets
- 30 June, 2020 in Market stress likely to remain limited, even if cases rise
- 24 June, 2020 in We think that “risky” assets will make further ground
- 2 June, 2020 in Central banks key to continued calm in markets
- 21 May, 2020 in Economic outlook suggests equities could rise further
- 6 May, 2020 in Continued easing, but policy support remains essential
- 17 April, 2020 in Core markets improving, but pockets of risk remain
- 3 April, 2020 in Signs of stabilisation but tensions remain high
- 25 March, 2020 in Market plumbing likely to remain under pressure
- 17 March, 2020 in Market mayhem may get worse before it gets better