DM Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication examines recent events in the major developed asset classes (equities, bonds and currencies) using charts and commentary.
Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
Receive concise explanatory analysis.
Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 25 March, 2020 in Market plumbing likely to remain under pressure
- 17 March, 2020 in Market mayhem may get worse before it gets better
- 18 February, 2020 in Twin rally in equities and bonds unlikely to last
- 17 December, 2019 in Equities likely to rise more slowly in 2020 than 2019
- 28 November, 2019 in Central bank asset purchases likely to keep yields low
- 20 September, 2019 in Relentless rally in US equities unlikely to continue
- 12 July, 2019 in The big rally in government bonds might be over
- 14 June, 2019 in Unlike bond yields, we expect equities to fall further
- 10 April, 2019 in Bond market points to trouble ahead for equities
- 6 March, 2019 in Monetary policy likely to keep “core” bond yields low
- 6 February, 2019 in US dollar likely to benefit from safe-haven demand
- 5 December, 2018 in More weakness ahead for US stock market