Global Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page summary of recent developments in world and regional trade flows.
- Provides a broad assessment of trends in global trade.
- Makes connections between individual countries and regions.
- Comments on the latest trade negotiations.
- 24 July, 2020 in Global trade continues to contract
- 25 June, 2020 in Sharpest monthly contraction in world trade on record
- 27 May, 2020 in Trade volumes down for third month and worse is to come
- 24 April, 2020 in A weak start to what will be a dreadful year for world trade
- 25 March, 2020 in Virus to reduce world trade by a fifth in 2020
- 25 February, 2020 in Signs that COVID-19 disruption hitting global trade
- 24 January, 2020 in World trade growth has probably reached a trough
- 26 November, 2019 in World trade may soon stabilise but no rebound in sight
- 28 October, 2019 in Recent resilience unlikely to be sustained
- 27 September, 2019 in World trade still unlikely to grow at all this year
- 27 August, 2019 in World trade slows further as US-China tensions ratchet up
- 26 July, 2019 in Global trade growth set to stabilise at subdued rate
1-12 of 82 of 7