Global Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a snapshot of the world economy.
- Clear views on the major economies.
- Over fifty charts which bring you up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Forward-looking analysis using the most timely survey and hard data.
- 14 October, 2021 in Shortages limiting growth and boosting inflation
- 20 September, 2021 in Global recovery slowing down a gear
- 12 August, 2021 in Peak global growth narrative lacks nuance
- 15 July, 2021 in Broad recovery continues, but Delta poses some risks
- 11 June, 2021 in Recoveries regaining pace after slow start to the year
- 17 May, 2021 in Near-term inflation pressures mount
- 16 April, 2021 in Virus & vaccine setbacks push back timing of recovery
- 11 March, 2021 in Divergence among advanced economies in Q1
- 10 February, 2021 in Early signs of a difficult start to 2021
- 12 January, 2021 in Vaccines won’t prevent a weak start to the year
- 10 December, 2020 in Divergences by economy and by sector, for now
- 11 November, 2020 in Worse to come in Q4 despite vaccine hopes
1-12 of 105 of 9