European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in Growth outlook improving, but ECB too optimistic
- 4 June, 2021 in ECB likely to look through rising inflation
- 28 May, 2021 in Drop back in bond yields takes pressure off ECB
- 21 May, 2021 in Summer tourism a step closer, ECB unruffled by yields
- 14 May, 2021 in Bond markets testing the ECB
- 7 May, 2021 in Economy re-opening again
- 30 April, 2021 in ECB will shrug off temporary rise in price pressures
- 23 April, 2021 in Loose monetary policy keeping interest spending low
- 16 April, 2021 in Vaccine blues threaten to further delay recovery
- 9 April, 2021 in Business surveys overstating strength of the economy
- 1 April, 2021 in Falling behind on vaccines, stimulus
- 26 March, 2021 in Updating our GDP and markets forecasts
1-12 of 857 of 72