European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 May, 2020 in ECB preparing the ground for more bond purchases
- 15 May, 2020 in Easing of lockdowns won’t prevent dire Q2
- 7 May, 2020 in Courts try to stall the ECB as gov’ts ease off the brakes
- 1 May, 2020 in Unemployment lower, inflation higher than expected
- 24 April, 2020 in Lockdown April the nadir, but slow recovery ahead
- 17 April, 2020 in ECB might need a bigger bazooka
- 9 April, 2020 in Monetary policy still doing the heavy lifting
- 3 April, 2020 in Euro-zone leaders argue as economy collapses
- 27 March, 2020 in ECB steps up, EU leaders at loggerheads
- 20 March, 2020 in ECB’s next challenge is to raise its issuer limits
- 13 March, 2020 in Market rout as EZ policymakers fail to convince
- 6 March, 2020 in Policy response will only cushion the blow
1-12 of 804 of 67