European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 31 July, 2020 in Latest data highlight divergence across the euro-zone
- 24 July, 2020 in Recovery Fund doesn’t solve all problems
- 17 July, 2020 in More fiscal and monetary stimulus to come
- 10 July, 2020 in Localised virus outbreaks not derailing the recovery
- 3 July, 2020 in V-shaped after all?
- 26 June, 2020 in Official data signal May rebound, June surveys upbeat
- 19 June, 2020 in Signs of life after lockdown
- 12 June, 2020 in Output down by 25%, TLTRO demand to be strong
- 5 June, 2020 in Activity still depressed, policymakers step up support
- 29 May, 2020 in EU borrowing plans helpful, but not a panacea
- 22 May, 2020 in ECB preparing the ground for more bond purchases
- 15 May, 2020 in Easing of lockdowns won’t prevent dire Q2
1-12 of 814 of 68