European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 25 November, 2021 in PEPP not guaranteed to end in March
- 23 November, 2021 in Q4 outlook darkens as tighter restrictions loom
- 18 November, 2021 in New Covid restrictions another headwind
- 16 November, 2021 in Wage indexation won’t drive second round effects
- 12 November, 2021 in Spanish inflation surge another headwind to recovery
- 5 November, 2021 in Effect of shortages on activity and inflation will persist
- 4 November, 2021 in Spain’s recovery held back by tourism and consumers
- 3 November, 2021 in Upward revision to our Germany inflation forecast
- 28 October, 2021 in Labour market slack to fall further, mitigating shortages
- 28 October, 2021 in ECB sticking to view that inflation is transient
- 27 October, 2021 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Sep.)
- 26 October, 2021 in Italy’s labour force likely to make full recovery
13-24 of 1997 of 167