European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 February, 2020 in Prague offices to still outperform CEE
- 14 February, 2020 in German office rents to hold up despite boost to supply
- 13 February, 2020 in Any boost to Dublin industrial rents will be temporary
- 6 February, 2020 in Euro-zone property investment to hold up in 2020
- 4 February, 2020 in How might coronavirus impact European high streets?
- 31 January, 2020 in Euro-zone property yield falls to continue
- 28 January, 2020 in Solid domestic demand won’t help Budapest retail rents
- 22 January, 2020 in Softer employment growth to drag on occupier activity
- 20 January, 2020 in Signs of growing preference for European real estate
- 15 January, 2020 in Weakness to spread across Nordic retail sector
- 13 January, 2020 in High rents and softer economy weigh on Spanish retail
- 8 January, 2020 in Key predictions for European property in 2020
1-12 of 868 of 73