European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 February, 2021 in Temporary halt to Amsterdam office rental growth
- 12 February, 2021 in Calling time on Italian prime retail rental growth
- 11 February, 2021 in Prague prime pricing supportive of industrial yield falls
- 4 February, 2021 in The future for city property
- 3 February, 2021 in Sharper falls in Warsaw office rents to come in 2021
- 1 February, 2021 in Where might industrial yields fall most this year?
- 28 January, 2021 in No stopping Dublin industrial rental growth
- 25 January, 2021 in Can Oslo office yields continue to edge lower?
- 21 January, 2021 in Growth in Paris office rents has further to go
- 18 January, 2021 in Investors in Europe moving down the risk curve
- 14 January, 2021 in REITs suggest limited upside to property values
- 11 January, 2021 in Are we too pessimistic about Spanish office rents?
1-12 of 938 of 79