European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 25 October, 2021 in Risk of stronger French industrial rental growth ahead
- 21 October, 2021 in Warsaw retail rents to recover but not surge
- 20 October, 2021 in Near-term upgrades to German office rental growth
- 15 October, 2021 in Why are prime industrial rental values not taking off?
- 14 October, 2021 in Wider market confirms recovery in prime data
- 8 October, 2021 in CEE investment recovery to pick up from 2022
- 7 October, 2021 in Did Europeans leave cities (and have they returned)?
- 30 September, 2021 in Oslo property returns have peaked
- 28 September, 2021 in Is the rise in house prices becoming a concern?
- 27 September, 2021 in Bucharest industrial rental growth to underwhelm
- 23 September, 2021 in Limited risks to DM property from Evergrande
- 16 September, 2021 in Are we underestimating the global property upturn?
1-12 of 987 of 83