These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 December, 2021 in European natural gas prices surging on supply fears
- 16 December, 2021 in Oil risk premium to fall in 2022, but risks abound
- 3 December, 2021 in Revisiting our oil market outlook
- 29 November, 2021 in Omicron puts demand back in the spotlight
- 25 November, 2021 in Strategic release of reserves is too little too late
- 24 November, 2021 in A mild winter doesn’t change our price outlook
- 23 November, 2021 in Taking stock of the European natural gas market
- 26 October, 2021 in US oil production to rise but stay stuck in low gear
- 19 October, 2021 in Coal is back in fashion, but not for long
- 6 October, 2021 in Natural gas prices now untenably high
- 4 October, 2021 in Oil prices to fall as market returns to surplus in 2022
- 24 September, 2021 in Three potential catalysts for lower European gas prices
25-36 of 365 of 31