These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 12 May, 2022 in High fuel prices to suppress US oil consumption
- 11 May, 2022 in Gas supply to Europe to remain uncertain
- 4 May, 2022 in EU oil embargo to hit Russia’s oil exports hard
- 27 April, 2022 in Russia weaponisation of natural gas poses economic risks
- 14 April, 2022 in Henry Hub price set to ease
- 31 March, 2022 in High volatility to persist while war rages on
- 29 March, 2022 in Lessons from the 1970s for commodity markets
- 11 March, 2022 in The war in Ukraine and Saudi oil policy
- 11 March, 2022 in Can Russia evade sanctions on its crude exports?
- 10 March, 2022 in An extreme scenario for oil prices
- 9 March, 2022 in EU’s pivot away from Russian gas will come at a price
- 7 March, 2022 in The consequences of an end to Russian energy trade
1-12 of 365 of 31