These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 8 April, 2021 in Weaker European demand won’t derail our oil forecast
- 7 April, 2021 in Higher OPEC+ production to limit oil price gains
- 26 March, 2021 in Five key questions on the EU’s carbon border tax
- 24 March, 2021 in Surge in US oil production still seems very unlikely
- 12 March, 2021 in Supply constraint to support prices in the near term
- 4 March, 2021 in Oil to miss out on the next commodity supercycle
- 25 February, 2021 in Biden’s foreign policy and its energy market impact
- 12 February, 2021 in Oil prices to make further gains
- 2 February, 2021 in End of stockpiling bonanza to hold back oil prices
- 27 January, 2021 in Weighing up the prospects for US oil production
- 11 January, 2021 in Key energy forecasts for 2021
- 7 January, 2021 in Saudi production cuts to boost prices
1-12 of 317 of 27