Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 24 September, 2020 in EM food inflation set to ease
- 16 September, 2020 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor
- 10 September, 2020 in Will EMs gain from China’s strong recovery?
- 9 September, 2020 in EM easing cycles: revisiting lessons from the GFC
- 1 September, 2020 in PMIs provide more evidence of uneven recovery
- 26 August, 2020 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Aug)
- 21 August, 2020 in Five points on the latest EM coronavirus numbers
- 13 August, 2020 in Why Turkey contagion risks are smaller than in 2018
- 12 August, 2020 in Current account data suggest Turkish lira is an outlier
- 3 August, 2020 in PMIs: Uneven manufacturing recovery continues
- 20 July, 2020 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jul. 2020)
- 9 July, 2020 in What would financial repression look like in EMs?
1-12 of 511 of 43