Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 October, 2020 in Czech COVID-19 surge, Turkey’s current account problems
- 9 October, 2020 in Recovery struggling in Central Europe, growing risks ahead
- 2 October, 2020 in Geopolitical tensions in Turkey, tighter restrictions in CEE
- 25 September, 2020 in Tightening in Hungary and Turkey, Poland’s ‘fur crisis’
- 18 September, 2020 in Turkish lira, Russia’s vaccine, virus cases in Hungary
- 11 September, 2020 in Russia’s resilient GDP, virus cases grabbing headlines
- 4 September, 2020 in Russian ruble under pressure, Central Europe recovery
- 28 August, 2020 in Fragile EU-Turkey relations, MNB in a bind
- 21 August, 2020 in Turkey’s gas discovery & budget deficit, crisis in Belarus
- 14 August, 2020 in Lira intervention, Russia’s vaccine, CEE inflation
- 7 August, 2020 in Lira sell-off adds pressure on the CBRT to respond
- 31 July, 2020 in Czech GDP, Turkish inflation and lira, Russian ruble
1-12 of 120 of 10