Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 31 July, 2020 in Czech GDP, Turkish inflation and lira, Russian ruble
- 24 July, 2020 in EU funds & CEE, Turkey sanctions, Russian oil hedging
- 17 July, 2020 in Russia’s national projects, NBU governor, ERM II
- 10 July, 2020 in Activity rebounds strongly in Central Europe
- 3 July, 2020 in Ukraine in the spotlight, Russia’s sanctions threat
- 26 June, 2020 in Russia’s referendum, Poland’s election, Turkey & MSCI
- 19 June, 2020 in NBP eyes weaker zloty, Erdogan tightens economic grip
- 12 June, 2020 in Long-term scarring, auto production, CEE inflation
- 5 June, 2020 in Russia’s fiscal package, Ukrainians leaving Poland
- 29 May, 2020 in Nagy resigns, EU recovery package, activity data
- 22 May, 2020 in Turkey’s temporary reprieve, EU budget proposals
- 15 May, 2020 in Turkey’s external hit, Karlsruhe ruling, Russia’s lockdown
1-12 of 109 of 10