Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in Ruble gains, Hungary policy rift, stronger CEE currencies
- 4 June, 2021 in Erdogan piles on the pressure, Israel’s surprise coalition
- 28 May, 2021 in Lira touches new low, CEE bond yield divergence
- 21 May, 2021 in Hungary’s policy shift, Turkey’s tight fiscal stance
- 14 May, 2021 in Israel-Gaza conflict, CEE inflation spike
- 7 May, 2021 in Poland’s recovery plan, hawkish central banks in CEE
- 30 April, 2021 in Turkey heading into lockdown as CEE starts to re-open
- 23 April, 2021 in Putin’s fiscal gift, lira fall, Polish inflation, Israel launch
- 16 April, 2021 in Virus outbreaks diverge, Russian sanctions, CBRT hold
- 9 April, 2021 in Conflict in the Donbass, Turkey’s FX reserve problem
- 1 April, 2021 in Rare zloty weakness, Erdogan’s extended purge
- 26 March, 2021 in CEE’s delayed recovery, cautious CNB, Turkey turmoil
1-12 of 152 of 13