Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 May, 2020 in Turkey’s temporary reprieve, EU budget proposals
- 15 May, 2020 in Turkey’s external hit, Karlsruhe ruling, Russia’s lockdown
- 7 May, 2020 in Putin in peril, CEE Q1 GDP
- 1 May, 2020 in Storm brewing in Turkey, Czech easing restrictions
- 24 April, 2020 in Futile lira defence, CEE bond purchases
- 17 April, 2020 in Turkish markets under pressure, but resilient elsewhere
- 9 April, 2020 in Coronavirus developments, Turkey and the IMF
- 3 April, 2020 in Orbán’s power grab, Russia’s worsening outlook
- 27 March, 2020 in CEE bond purchases, Russia’s containment measures
- 20 March, 2020 in Output set to collapse, policy support likely to build
- 13 March, 2020 in Oil collapse, containment in CEE, new forecasts
- 6 March, 2020 in Coronavirus policy response, Turkey’s tourism
1-12 of 99 of 9