Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 June, 2021 in Russia: further rate hikes to tame inflation pressures
- 10 June, 2021 in We now forecast major CEE currencies to outperform the euro
- 10 June, 2021 in The outlook remains bright for CEE exports
- 8 June, 2021 in Romania: leading the CEE recovery in 2021
- 2 June, 2021 in CEE: inflation a growing risk as economies re-open
- 1 June, 2021 in Poland and Hungary Q1 outperformance to continue
- 21 May, 2021 in Israel and the risks to our macro forecasts
- 17 May, 2021 in Assessing the macro implications of the “Polish Deal”
- 17 May, 2021 in Taking stock of Turkey’s economic recovery
- 12 May, 2021 in The latest on the virus and vaccines
- 6 May, 2021 in CNB makes a hawkish U-turn
- 6 May, 2021 in Israel’s recovery showing early signs of labour shortages
1-12 of 1657 of 139