Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 August, 2022 in EU & the rule of law dispute: why do EU funds matter?
- 9 August, 2022 in Qatar’s LNG boost still a few years away
- 4 August, 2022 in CNB brings its tightening cycle to an end
- 3 August, 2022 in Russia’s economy is wounded, not screaming in pain
- 27 July, 2022 in Europe’s energy crisis: the impact on Russia & CEE
- 21 July, 2022 in Weak leu not a silver bullet for Romania’s CA deficit
- 12 July, 2022 in Hungary: policy tightening now a severe headwind
- 6 July, 2022 in CEE current accounts now in worrying territory
- 4 July, 2022 in Bank of Israel joins the 50bp rate hike club
- 30 June, 2022 in The impact of Ukrainian refugees on CEE so far
- 28 June, 2022 in Making sense of a price cap on Russian energy
- 28 June, 2022 in MNB sends a strong message with monster rate hike
1-12 of 1802 of 151