Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 September, 2021 in Russia’s election: social redistribution in focus
- 10 September, 2021 in CBR slows down tightening, cycle nearing an end
- 8 September, 2021 in CEE: income growth to drive the consumer recovery
- 25 August, 2021 in Will supply constraints hold back the recovery in CEE?
- 24 August, 2021 in MNB hints at slower tightening, tapering takes stage
- 23 August, 2021 in BoI maintains its dovish tone as outlook dims
- 23 August, 2021 in COVID-19 outbreaks diverge, booster shots rolled out
- 18 August, 2021 in Booster jabs accelerate as virus cases surge in Israel
- 12 August, 2021 in Erdogan disappointed as CBRT stands pat
- 9 August, 2021 in Russia’s lending boom: time to ring the alarm bells?
- 5 August, 2021 in Hawkish CNB flags faster pace of monetary tightening
- 3 August, 2021 in Is it time to worry about Romania’s current account?
1-12 of 1684 of 141