Commodities Weekly Wrap
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in Industrial slowdown in China a headwind for prices
- 4 June, 2021 in Oil prices to rise a little further as OPEC+ hold the line
- 28 May, 2021 in OPEC+ to stand pat, for now
- 21 May, 2021 in Signs that price rallies are beginning to falter
- 14 May, 2021 in The price rally may be starting to run out of steam
- 7 May, 2021 in Rally in metals prices looking increasingly stretched
- 30 April, 2021 in The demand outlook remains uncertain
- 23 April, 2021 in Rising risks to supply of agriculturals
- 16 April, 2021 in Slew of positive data gives fresh fuel to price rally
- 9 April, 2021 in Mixed economic outlook poses a quandary for prices
- 1 April, 2021 in Oil market to remain in a deficit
- 26 March, 2021 in Impact of Suez blockage likely to be short-lived
1-12 of 326 of 28