This, usually single-page, publication contains analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 January, 2020 in Phase One deal no bonanza for commodities
- 16 January, 2020 in Limited upside from Phase One trade deal
- 15 January, 2020 in Wheat prices to plummet by 20% in 2020
- 14 January, 2020 in China’s commodity imports end 2019 on a high
- 13 January, 2020 in Our key calls for the agriculturals in 2020
- 8 January, 2020 in A bit of perspective on geopolitical risk
- 7 January, 2020 in Key commodity forecasts for 2020
- 2 January, 2020 in Good and bad in China’s PMI data
- 16 December, 2019 in Far-fetched promises on US agricultural goods
- 11 December, 2019 in Trade deal no panacea for soybeans
- 9 December, 2019 in China’s record oil imports not the whole story
- 2 December, 2019 in Backdrop not quite as rosy as China’s PMIs indicate
1-12 of 637 of 54