This, usually single-page, publication contains analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 February, 2021 in We expect commodities to underperform US equities
- 12 February, 2021 in US lumber prices to fall back from lofty heights
- 1 February, 2021 in Metals demand to hold up, despite weaker China PMIs
- 29 January, 2021 in Animal feed consumption to increase
- 28 January, 2021 in Coffee prices to get a kick from vaccine rollouts
- 15 January, 2021 in Agricultural price rally to go into reverse by end-year
- 14 January, 2021 in After a stellar 2020, China’s imports to ease back
- 12 January, 2021 in Key commodity price forecasts for 2021
- 4 January, 2021 in China slowdown will weigh on metals prices in 2021
- 23 December, 2020 in Palm oil prices to go into reverse next year
- 22 December, 2020 in Australian coal exports to hold up, despite tensions
- 8 December, 2020 in Rally in agriculturals to end, despite vaccine support
1-12 of 716 of 60