China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 15 September, 2021 in Property crunch will be followed by lasting decline
- 9 September, 2021 in Evergrande circling the plughole
- 20 August, 2021 in LPR on hold but cuts on the horizon
- 19 August, 2021 in Inequality moves up the CPC’s agenda
- 23 July, 2021 in The global implications of a slowdown in China
- 9 July, 2021 in RRR cut marks shift in focus, even if not major easing
- 24 June, 2021 in Employment already declining at pace
- 21 June, 2021 in LPR on hold as PBOC leans on other policy tools
- 17 June, 2021 in China is about to flood EMs with vaccines
- 26 May, 2021 in Dependence on Australian iron ore set to decline
- 20 May, 2021 in PBOC credit objectives being met without LPR hikes
- 11 May, 2021 in China’s census: the good, the bad and the ugly
1-12 of 748 of 63