Canada Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 October, 2021 in Labour shortages now widespread
- 6 October, 2021 in What might prompt the Bank to take a hawkish turn?
- 30 September, 2021 in Withdrawal of CRB a risk to consumption
- 21 September, 2021 in Modest policy loosening to follow election
- 17 September, 2021 in Canada’s election unlikely to be a key driver of the loonie
- 16 September, 2021 in Inflation to remain near 4% for next six months
- 9 September, 2021 in Conservative victory won’t be a game-changer
- 8 September, 2021 in Bank on hold ahead of likely October taper
- 26 August, 2021 in Is the Bank right to dismiss CPI-trim and CPI-median?
- 11 August, 2021 in What’s going on with wages?
- 4 August, 2021 in How do our key calls compare with the consensus?
- 22 July, 2021 in New CPI weights will keep a lid on inflation
1-12 of 389 of 33