Canada Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Canadian economy over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 8 April, 2021 in Vaccinations and policy stimulus to drive recovery
- 14 January, 2021 in Vaccines to drive strong recovery this year and next
- 6 October, 2020 in Recovery to benefit from ongoing fiscal support
- 9 July, 2020 in GDP to remain below pre-virus trend for years
- 8 April, 2020 in Virus disruption will cause some long-lasting damage
- 17 December, 2019 in Strong 2021 to put rate hikes back on the table
- 3 October, 2019 in Policy stimulus to limit economic slowdown
- 10 July, 2019 in Growth to drop to just 1% in 2020
- 28 March, 2019 in Economic weakness will force rate cuts this year
- 13 December, 2018 in Oil and housing to weigh on growth
- 26 September, 2018 in Economy vulnerable to rate hikes
- 7 June, 2018 in Housing slump and higher rates weighing on growth
1-12 of 40 of 4