Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 28 February, 2020 in Surge in non-mining investment unlikely
- 21 February, 2020 in Unemployment will rise and wage growth will fall
- 14 February, 2020 in Extended travel ban threatens education exports
- 7 February, 2020 in RBA is still too optimistic on the outlook for Australia
- 31 January, 2020 in Housing inflation won’t be enough to hit RBA target
- 24 January, 2020 in RBA’s wiggle room won’t last
- 17 January, 2020 in US-China trade deal headwind to export growth
- 10 January, 2020 in Some good news for Q4 but 2020 still looks soft
- 3 January, 2020 in Soaring house prices won’t prevent further easing
- 20 December, 2019 in Diverging fortunes
- 13 December, 2019 in Stimulus failing to boost confidence
- 6 December, 2019 in Australian economy is not ‘back on track’
1-12 of 254 of 22