Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 30 July, 2020 in Weak labour market to keep price pressures subdued
- 24 July, 2020 in Additional stimulus will be necessary before long
- 17 July, 2020 in Budget update to reveal severe deterioration
- 9 July, 2020 in Victoria’s lockdown will slow recovery
- 3 July, 2020 in Renewed outbreaks will slow recovery in activity
- 26 June, 2020 in NZ activity back to normal, but labour market is not
- 19 June, 2020 in Australian economy bouncing back strongly
- 12 June, 2020 in Lifting lockdowns spurs confidence
- 5 June, 2020 in Lower benefits won’t prevent rebound in spending
- 29 May, 2020 in Budget deficit to surge despite smaller JobKeeper bill
- 22 May, 2020 in Recovery will be gradual and bumpy
- 15 May, 2020 in Labour market damage & renewed trade tensions
1-12 of 276 of 23