Asset Allocation Update
Frequent succinct analysis, covering the implications of a topical issue.
- Tackles a current issue and considers the implications for future asset returns.
- Contains concise analysis – typically one page.
- Communicates our views in way that is quick and easy to read.
- 23 January, 2020 in It could soon be time to downsize
- 22 January, 2020 in History suggests virus fears will prove short-lived
- 16 January, 2020 in Trade tailwind to fade now Phase One deal is signed
- 13 January, 2020 in Gulf in S&P 500 and Treasury returns likely to shrink
- 8 January, 2020 in A bit of perspective on geopolitical risk
- 6 December, 2019 in Weighing up the risk & reward of fx hedging in 2020
- 4 December, 2019 in Examining the case for euro-zone equities
- 27 November, 2019 in US election another reason S&P 500 may lose top spot
- 15 November, 2019 in Relative equity valuations – mind the gap
- 13 November, 2019 in Reflation hopes likely to give way to stagnation fears
- 8 November, 2019 in Outperformance of precious metals is probably over
- 5 November, 2019 in US equities appear better value than corporate bonds
1-12 of 22 of 2