Asset Allocation Update
Frequent succinct analysis, covering the implications of a topical issue.
- Tackles a current issue and considers the implications for future asset returns.
- Contains concise analysis – typically one page.
- Communicates our views in way that is quick and easy to read.
- 28 May, 2020 in History suggests revival in hardest-hit stocks could last
- 22 May, 2020 in Equities likely to beat bonds amid financial repression
- 21 May, 2020 in Relative fortunes of growth and value could reverse
- 15 May, 2020 in Asset allocation in a world of financial repression
- 12 May, 2020 in Some surprising factors at work in the US stock market
- 11 May, 2020 in US IG corporate bonds likely to outperform Treasuries
- 5 May, 2020 in Worst-hit EM sovereign $ bonds likely to recover most
- 27 April, 2020 in US mega caps could be key to UK’s relative fortunes
- 22 April, 2020 in We doubt that gold will continue to outperform
- 22 April, 2020 in Divergence in euro-zone bond markets unlikely to last
- 17 April, 2020 in S&P’s outperformance may endure if big remains best
- 16 April, 2020 in The implications of central banks’ virus response
1-12 of 48 of 4