Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 February, 2021 in Investment hopes & dreams in SA, rand in the line of fire
- 19 February, 2021 in Setting the scene for SA’s budget, Zambia’s rate hike
- 12 February, 2021 in Vaccine confusion, the humdrum of SONA
- 5 February, 2021 in (Un)Common Framework, a little cheer in South Africa
- 29 January, 2021 in Different IMF takes on fiscal policy, Nigeria’s funding gap
- 22 January, 2021 in South Africa’s state guarantee snub, vaccine round-up
- 15 January, 2021 in Vaccine AUphoria?, polls in Uganda, debt relief demand
- 8 January, 2021 in 2021 off to a bad start in SA, limits to regional trade pact
- 18 December, 2020 in COVAX concerns, momentum at Eskom, Zambian mines
- 11 December, 2020 in Zambia’s dance with the IMF, restrictions looming in SA
- 4 December, 2020 in South African state of COVID-affairs, cocoa wars
- 27 November, 2020 in Nigeria flip-flops, policymakers in financing pickle