Africa Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Africa, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 June, 2021 in Filling gaps: vaccine supply in SSA & electricity in SA
- 4 June, 2021 in SA tightens virus curbs, Ghana surprises with rate cut
- 28 May, 2021 in Naira devalued for real, utility deals in Ethiopia & SA
- 21 May, 2021 in Nigeria’s debt plans, SA wages, Africa summit in Paris
- 14 May, 2021 in SA rand, third wave risks, power problems
- 7 May, 2021 in (Pe)Ace out, budget balancing act in SA, vaccine patents
- 30 April, 2021 in India-Covax-Africa channels, price pressures in SA
- 23 April, 2021 in Wage talks in SA, Nigeria tightens FX restrictions
- 16 April, 2021 in Delayed vaccination in SA, dovish SARB, downbeat IMF
- 9 April, 2021 in Debt relief stop gaps, South Africa’s jabs
- 1 April, 2021 in Talk of debt risks, fears over gas projects in Mozambique
- 26 March, 2021 in SA monetary policy going its own way, naira to and fro