Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 April, 2021 in South Africa’s recovery back on (a slow) track
- 14 April, 2021 in South Africa’s banks weathering the storm
- 8 April, 2021 in South Africa’s manufacturing sector: a crawling recovery
- 25 March, 2021 in SARB shrugs off bond market ruckus
- 23 March, 2021 in Nigeria: hawkish minority unlikely to become majority
- 19 March, 2021 in SARB will be in no rush to tighten policy
- 19 March, 2021 in Nigeria’s fiscal policy: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 17 March, 2021 in South Africa: weak recovery to follow January slump
- 11 March, 2021 in South Africa: lockdown-hit to industry will ease… a bit
- 10 March, 2021 in Pandemic toll on Africa’s tourism sectors will stay high
- 3 March, 2021 in Nigeria: another unconvincing devaluation
- 24 February, 2021 in South Africa’s “non-austerity” austerity budget
1-12 of 681 of 57