Africa Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting African economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 September, 2021 in CBN maintains interest rates and disruptive FX rules
- 15 September, 2021 in SA to struggle to get back on economic feet after July hit
- 8 September, 2021 in Ethiopia: debt risks loom larger with escalating conflict
- 1 September, 2021 in Pandemic not in the rear-view mirror for some time
- 25 August, 2021 in South Africa: bigger GDP doesn’t ease economic woes
- 16 August, 2021 in Zambia: on the rocky road to restore macro stability
- 12 August, 2021 in A closer look at South Africa’s public finances
- 27 July, 2021 in Nigeria: rate hike risks easing, FX rules surprise
- 22 July, 2021 in Dovish SARB to keep rates low for some time
- 16 July, 2021 in South Africa’s unrest: the fallout for the public finances
- 14 July, 2021 in SA: further weakness to follow mixed May activity data
- 13 July, 2021 in Assessing the impact of the unrest in South Africa
1-12 of 704 of 59